Monday, September 21, 2009

Kayla & Matt's Wedding September 12, 2009

Brandon flew up the weekend before I moved down to San Diego to suprise our good friends, Matt and Kayla, at their wedding in Portland. I wanted to share some of the pics of their special day! Kayla is one of my best friends from nursing school. I was honored to be part of her wedding. She was a beautiful (low stress) bride! I'm trying to adopt her laid back, easy going ways...

The bridesmaids and flowergirls


Brandon and I just after he arrived! It was the first time we've seen each other for a month. I was oh so happy he made it! I kept saying, "Wow! Your hair is so long! I can't believe it! You look so handsome!" over and over again... I think we were both a little nervous to see each other :-)

Matt, the groom, and Brandon. They both have crazy, curly hair that they've definitely bonded over. I hardly spent anytime with Brandon at the reception b/c Matt and his brothers kept shooing me away...they said Brandon was their long lost "favorite" brother.

Brandon explaining to Matt the secrets of a happy marriage... Actually, I think BK was updating Matt on the UW and OSU football games they were both missing.

Katie (another nursing school friend) and Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment