Saturday, September 26, 2009

Brandon's White to Red Day...

We both got up early this morning so Brandon could go to the library to put a couple hours of studying in, and I could, well, have really good intentions of being productive, but seemed to fill my time by talking on the phone, painting my nails and browsing the internet. Around 1pm or so, Brandon called to get a ride from school so we could go to the beach.
We were both excited to go do something fun since he's been couped up in the library, and I've been couped up at home all week. So we packed our cooler, got some lunch, and grabbed the boogie board and headed to Coronado Island (which is 2 exits down from our house on I-5 BTW...). We had every intention of getting in the water and going boogie boarding, but with the cool ocean breeze, the 94 degree heat just didn't seem that hot. We laid out relaxing, listening to the new Pearl Jam albumn, and read smut magazines all afternoon. What a fantastic life I lead! At one point today, Brandon looked over at me and said, "This is amazing. Look at this. Can you believe we live here?" Well, believe it baby, we live here and we love it. Mom(s), James...if you ever want to see your grandbabies you better be ready to move down to SoCal. :-)
BK's first day at the beach!

We totally look naked. I swear we're not...i'm pretty sure we're NOT on a nude beach.

Falling asleep to PJ.



The view driving over the bay. We live right down there...CRAZY!


BK and I found a photo booth at the Sports Bar we went to tonight to watch the Husky game. It was not a pretty sight!





No comments:

Post a Comment