Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pearl Jam Concert!

Last Friday, Brandon and I went to see his favorite band Pearl Jam play. He was BEYOND excited to go see them with me (it was my 1st time, his 7th). He actually came home early from school because he couldn't stay focused to study. We had a great time--Brandon sang at the top of his lungs and played air guitar during the entire 3 hour performance. I struggled to stay standing and match his excitement...my heels were killing me! Don't get me wrong, I love Pearl Jam, but Brandon's a fanatic! I've never seen anything like it. Well, maybe except when UW beat USC...He definitely isn't afraid to show his emotions, especially when he's excited about something. Here are some of the pictures from our fun night!
Ben Harper opened for PJ


No comments:

Post a Comment