Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's official! I got my California RN license finally!!

I got a job last week but can't start until I get my RN endorsement in CA. This has been such a process and I definitely didn't think I would ever get the darn thing, but yesterday I looked up my name on the State Board of Nursing website (like I do everyday) and my name popped up! I can't believe it!! I'm so excited to finally be official and start working! I never thought I'd be so excited to work...but being the breadwinner is quite a stressful responsibility.
More good news...I've been trying to sell my car ever since I moved down here b/c BK and I don't need 2 cars since he walks to school. I showed my car to 2 different people yesterday and they both want to buy it! Hopefully I'll get everything taken care of in the next couple days so it'll be off our hands by the time Amanda and her family come down here next Thurs. BK and I will actually have some money to play with the kids and not be so stressed! Patience has never been one of my best attributes so all this waiting has been difficult for me, but things are finally starting to turn around! I'm so happy and feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment