Saturday, October 2, 2010

Long time no blog....

With planning our surprise wedding, Brandon finishing his first year of Law School, and Lindsay trying to make a living, our blog has been neglected. It doesn't help that my laptop died on me, and Brandon's computer is always with him at school. It's pretty impossible to update the blog from my Droid...believe me I've tried. I promise to be a better blogger from now on. I need to buy a new computer, but can't decide if I should get a Mac or stick it out with a PC. Any suggestions?

We really don't have too much to report on except we're just as busy as ever! Brandon is over his head in Law School again and I'm pretty much living at work these days. I'm happy to report that the Kammer household is happy as ever on this particular Saturday because our beloved Huskies beat USC tonight. Thanks for a great night Jake Locker.














No comments:

Post a Comment