Monday, January 25, 2010

Ringing in the New Year with my 2 Favorite Guys

My very, very best friend Cody came to visit over New Years. Brandon and I had TOO much fun hangin' out with our favorite Texan for a few days. The trip was too short like always--Hopefully we'll make it to San Antonio sooner than later to visit him and my 2nd Momma, Lisa :) Cody and I took BK to Dave & Buster's for his first time. As you can see, we got a little carried away with winning tickets...(Keep in mind Cody's 6'5'') All 3 of us are WAY too competitive!









We spent part of New Years at a restuarant/bar in Downtown. It has a really cool study with a fireplace. BK and Code were lovin' these leather chairs.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!










We had such a great time!! Hope to see you soon Cody! We love you and miss you already.


No comments:

Post a Comment