Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lindsay's Xmas Surprise




A few days before our first Xmas in San Diego, Lindsay planned a special surprise for us. We went to the Coronado Hotel and did some outdoor beach ice skating. Now this was my first ever time ice skating, and to be honest, I wasn't super syked about the idea of eating it on the wet melted ice in front of a bunch of families. However, after a special blended hot chocolate, I was ready to rock. Lindsay did a great job not making fun of my skating skills (which was probably hard). While I was constantly eying the next rail to grab, Lindsay was speeding around the rink doing twirls. Luckily for me (and to my great surprise) I didn't fall once! I even managed to make it around a few times without the need to hold onto the side.


Hotel Coronado is in the back drop here. As you can see I was really enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment