Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finals are finally here!!

Brandon's almost done with finals!!! YEAH WHO WEEEEEE!!!!!! Tomorrow he takes his last one! He feels really good about the finals he's taken already...so far so good. If any of you don't know how law school works let me enlighten you....There are no tests all semester so your grade depends solely on the final in the class. The tests are graded on a curve so it doesn't really matter how well YOU do, it matters how well you do compared to EVERYONE else. This makes for an extremely stressful, high anxiety life for law school students during finals week. Brandon has been pretty nervous before each test, but all his loooooooong hours in the library are finally paying off. It feels good for the both of us. After tomorrow I'll no longer be a law school widow! Well, until January rolls around :-)
Brandon and I have decided to stay home (in San Diego) for the holidays. I only have a few days off from work and ticket prices are ridiculous....so, we are of course a little sad to be away from our family and friends during Christmas but are really looking forward to spending some quality time together. Brandon hasn't had a chance to explore San Diego so we are really looking forward to doing some fun things during our time off together. Doing nothing sounds pretty good right now too.
I had to post pics of Brandon pre-finals....I thought I was living with a homeless man. HAHA!



Brandon decided to shave his beard before his first final, but first had to sport the stache..


Saturday morning @ 6:30 am studying before his first final. What I was doing up so early on a Saturday morning is beyond me...


No comments:

Post a Comment