Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm In The Baby Making Business

I'm excited to announce that I started a new job today that I can't believe I actually got! I applied for the position several weeks ago and wasn't surprised when I didn't hear back, since I didn't have any clinical experience in this field. I got a call out of the blue last week, went in for an interview, then went in the next day to "shadow" one of the docs and got offered the job on the spot! I've been reading and studying ever since. Today was my first day and I love it! The nursing staff is great, the doctors are amazing and more than happy to share their knowledge. I really couldn't be any happier with where I ended up. I feel like everything has come full circle and things just fell into place like they were supposed to. Here is the web address so you can check out where I work.
http://ucsandiegofertility.com/about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment